Aoife recently delved into the drive and reason behind starting her own business venture. This week’s solo episode unpacks Aoife’s why behind creating the Happier at Work podcast. Since launching in August 2019, the podcast has reached over sixty thousand listeners and proudly holds a massive back catalogue of 130 captivating episodes.
From being a huge podcast fanatic to becoming one of the few celebrated female podcast hosts, Aoife shares her podcasting journey, along with a heartfelt message to you, the listener, and reveals exciting plans for the show in 2023. Further key points throughout include;
– Starting a podcast and growing a podcast audience
– Podcast statistics: Women in podcasting
– Is consistency the key to podcasting?
– Getting your podcast heard: will anyone hear my words?
– Happier at work podcast plans for 2023
– Don’t forget to celebrate the wins – big and small.
– Why podcast reviews and listener feedback are so important
– How to identify your work style
– Can you create a better working environment?
– Walking away from workplace toxicity
– Workplace challenges: what challenges are you facing?
“Fewer than 20% of all podcasts are hosted by women. So, it really really means a lot that you are listening.” – Aoife O’Brien.
THE LISTENERS SAY:
Do you have any feedback or thoughts on this discussion? If so, please connect with Aoife via the links below and let her know. Aoife would love to hear from you!
Get Happier with Gretchen Rubin
Digital Women Awards
Connect with Happier at Work host Aoife O’Brien: