You’re here because you know that your people are your competitive advantage, and you want to make sure it stays that way.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- We always wanted to invest in employee retention but don’t have a plan in place
- Our people are our number one asset
- We know the importance of keeping our people happy
- We invest in wellbeing but think there’s more we could do
- We’re worried about losing our top talent to our competitors
- We want to find better ways to engage our employees
You’ve come to the right place…
Why is it important to be happier at work?
Happier workers are more productive, motivated, perform better and less likely to leave. By creating a happier work environment, you can not only save time and money, your employees will be more productive, it will result in increased engagement, motivation and retention. Happier workers also result in happier clients. It’s a win-win.
Losing top talent can cost companies up to 200% of their salary!
Top talent leave organisations for a variety of reasons… it boils down to this: they are not happy at work.
The best retention strategy starts with hiring. Our strategies can also be used in improving hiring strategies.
Only 15% of workers globally are engaged at work!
This is a shocking statistic! This can cost your business thousands in lost productivity.
Companies cannot afford to have disengaged employees.
Happier workplaces have 31% higher productivity and 37% higher sales!
What if you could increase productivity and sales, simply by creating a happier workplace, what would that mean for your business?
How to be… Happier at Work
Here are the ways to work with us
Work Happiness Audit – once-off or ongoing surveys and analysis used to monitor the level of happiness, engagement, retention and productivity in your organisation
Corporate programmes – designed to ensure engagement and belonging at work, and ultimately to drive staff retention – can be bespoke or off-the-shelf. Includes group and individual coaching
Online courses – designed to empower people managers to be confident in getting the best out of their staff.
Imposter to Empowered® focuses on the 3 steps to overcoming imposter syndrome
Happier at Work focuses on driving engagement at work through an increased sense of belonging
Research – we regularly conduct public surveys, as well as private research within companies. Everything I do is backed by research, and assessed for impact.
Areas of focus may include:
- Core values discovery and alignment;
- Understand our basic and unique needs;
- Having difficult conversations;
- Understanding strengths and competencies;
- Steps to Overcoming Imposter Syndrome;
- Supporting Women in Leadership;
- Incorporating recognition and gratitude into daily work life;
- Effective communication and delivering feedback
All concepts are embedded in the organisation using workshops and coaching to ensure maximum return on investment.