You’re here because you know that your people are your competitive advantage, and you want to make sure it stays that way.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- I have too many spinning plates at work
- Employee wellbeing is taking up too much of my time
- I feel like I am always putting out fires rather than adding value in my role
- Our business is losing top talent to our competitors
- We need to improve employee engagement, especially since Covid
- It’s hard to stay motivated while working remotely, and even harder to keep our employees motivated.
Why is it important to be happier at work?
Happier workers are more productive, motivated, perform better and less likely to leave. By creating a happier work environment, you can not only save time and money, your employees will be more productive, it will result in increased engagement, motivation and retention. Happier workers also result in happier clients. It’s a win-win.
Losing top talent can cost companies up to 200% of their salary!
Top talent leave organisations for a variety of reasons… it boils down to this: they are not happy at work.
The best retention strategy starts with hiring. Our strategies can also be used in improving hiring strategies.
Only 15% of workers globally are engaged at work!
This is a shocking statistic! This can cost your business thousands in lost productivity.
Companies cannot afford to have disengaged employees.
Happier workplaces have 31% higher productivity and 37% higher sales!
What if you could increase productivity and sales, simply by creating a happier workplace, what would that mean for your business?
Solution: The Happier at Work Programme
Each Happier at Work programme is bespoke to your organisation.
Assessment – baseline assessment to establish the current situation, presentation of the results, and actionable recommendations of next steps
Focus Groups – getting a clearer picture of what’s really going on in your organisation, in a safe environment
Workshops – bespoke solution-driven workshops based on the findings of the baseline survey
Coaching – in order to ensure you get the best return on your investment, coaching will be used to embed the solutions in the organisation
Ongoing support – ongoing surveys and analysis used to monitor the level of happiness, engagement, retention and productivity in your organisation
Areas of focus may include:
- Core values discovery and alignment;
- Understand our basic and unique needs;
- Having difficult conversations;
- Understanding strengths and competencies;
- Steps to Overcoming Imposter Syndrome;
- Supporting Women in Leadership;
- Incorporating recognition and gratitude into daily work life;
- Effective communication and delivering feedback
All concepts are embedded in the organisation using workshops and coaching to ensure maximum return on investment.