Ever wondered what the difference is between stress and burnout!?
In this latest Happier at Work episode, Aoife chats to expert in hope Lindsay Recknell about burnout, her personal experience dealing with it and how it navigated Lindsay into her career today.
Lindsay is a workplace mental health consultant, speaker, and podcaster with a passion for helping companies increase and embrace psychological health & safety in the workplace. In this episode, Aoife and Lindsay explore how burnout can impact us, why we need to normalise mental health conversations in the workplace, the power of being proactive and how we can close cycles of stress. Key moments throughout the episode include:
– Introduction to Lindsay Recknell.
– What is burnout, and how does it affect us?
– How to close the cycle of stress.
– The significance of having a creative outlet.
– Creating Psychological Safety environments.
– Normalising conversations about mental health.
– Coping throughout a pandemic.
– Vulnerability in the workplace.
– The importance of setting boundaries and communicating our boundaries.
– What makes Lindsay Happier at Work.
Lindsay empowers individuals, strengthens teams and transforms organizations through her Hope Motivates Action, Mental Health in Minutes and Burnout & Boundaries programs.
‘’Everybody deserves to work in a place where they feel psychologically safe to come to work and be their whole selves in a respectful and productive way.’’ – Lindsay Recknell.
Connect with Lindsay Recknell:
Connect with Happier at Work host Aoife O’Brien: