Welcome back to Happier at Work! Buckle yourself in for a mind-blowing listen as joining Aoife this week for a very unique discussion is special guest Katrijn van Oudheusden. Katrijn is a consultant and selfless leadership coach with over twenty years of experience in organisational development. Katrijn is passionate about creating a better workplace for all through authentic and non-dual practices. In this episode, Katrijn explains the meaning of selfless leadership, servant leadership and highlights the transformative effects of tackling the roots of our self-beliefs to shrink our ego and unlock our true selves. Key points covered throughout include:
– An introduction to Katrijn van Oudheusden.
– An insight into organisational pitfalls – ego, posturing and power.
– The impact of leadership ego on employees.
– Culture fit and belonging in the workplace.
– What is servant leadership?
– An exploration of identity formation and self-beliefs.
– The key to unlearning.
– The four insights of selfless leadership.
– The human being connection.
– Unlocking your true self.
– The positive outcomes of selfless service.
– The concept of doing by not doing.
– What makes Katrijn Happier at Work.
Connect with Happier at Work host Aoife O’Brien:
Book: Selfless Leadership by Katrijn van Oudheusden