extended break, this week’s episode is a short solo session where Aoife looks back and reflects on 2021.
Aoife shares her personal experience managing COVID-19 throughout a busy December and highlights why our health should always be a top priority. During the session, Aoife gives an insight into the importance of time-off and reveals what lessons she will be carrying forward into this new year ahead. Main points covered throughout include:
– Why we should prioritise our health and well-being.
– The importance of allowing your body to rest.
– Embracing holidays and time off from work.
– How to analyse and manage your task list.
– Becoming comfortable with accepting help and delegating.
– Setting goals for 2022.
THE LISTENER’S SAY:
Have a topic in mind that you would love for Aoife to explore on future podcasts? If so, please connect with Aoife via the links below and let her know.
Connect with Happier at Work host Aoife O’Brien: