“I’ve coached over 200 CEOs and C-suite leaders, and one of the first things I would always say is don’t ever give yourself the luxury of a bad day like that’s a luxury. You have to show up every day. Everyone’s looking.” – Bonnie Hagemann.
We are delighted to welcome leadership expert and CEO of EDA, Bonnie Hagemann, onto the podcast this week to discuss the benefits of embracing change in the workplace and why it is vital to show up as your best self at work.
Bonnie is a wealth of knowledge regarding leadership, strategy, and workplace culture development. Throughout the conversation, Bonnie kindly shares valuable books and tools specialising in people development and the art of tackling crucial discussions. Bonnie also reveals fascinating insights from her 2021 Executive Development trend report. Essential points covered throughout the session include:
– An introduction to Bonnie Hagemann.
– Fast-paced business operations.
– What is Visionary leadership?
– Preparing for tough business challenges.
– The key to success: entrepreneurial mindset and discipline.
– Showing up and bringing your A-Game to work.
– Developing an influential organisational culture.
– The power of workplace commitment.
– A reminder to vote with your wallet!
– The importance of self-care.
– Leading through change and a crisis.
– Becoming comfortable with embracing change in the workplace.
– What makes Bonnie Happier at Work.
Having created lasting and compelling business cultures and coaching over 200 CEOs and senior leaders, it is no surprise that Bonnie is often sought after for expert advice from giant media outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, CNN and US News and more.
THE LISTENER’S SAY:
Have a topic in mind that you would love for Aoife to explore on future podcasts? If so, please connect with Aoife via the links below and let her know.
Connect with Bonnie Hagemann:
Connect with Happier at Work host Aoife O’Brien:
Book: Crucial Conversations by Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, Al Switzler and Ron McMillan.
Book: Leading with Vision by Bonnie Hagemann, John Maketa & Simon Vetter.
2021 Report: Trends in Executive Development by Bonnie Hagemann