“Corporate culture matters. How management chooses to treat its people impacts everything for better or for worse.” – Simon Sinek.
Welcome back to Happier at Work! Did you know that today marks Workplace Wellbeing Day? To celebrate, Aoife will be dedicating this solo episode to releasing the top-line results from a survey she carried out last year amidst the global pandemic focusing on well-being at work. If you wish to gain access to the full survey findings, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Aoife directly via her website – https://happieratwork.ie/contact
In today’s episode, Aoife will discuss why it’s time to prioritise well-being at work, the business impacts of Covid-19 and unpacks the challenges the pandemic brought to the surface for businesses and remote workers across the globe. Aoife kicks off the discussion by revealing startling statistics on mental health in the workplace and explores employee concerns about the future of work. Key points throughout include:
– Workplace challenges during COVID-19.
– The struggles with working remotely: social isolation, communication and workplace boundaries.
– Unlocking work-life harmony.
– The rise of job insecurity.
– Striving for career fulfilment.
– A loss of productivity at work.
– The struggle of maintaining company culture in a remote world.
– The transition of returning to work.
– The key to employee retention.
– Concerns with career advancement.
THE LISTENERS SAY:
Do you have any feedback or thoughts on this discussion? If so, please connect with Aoife via the links below and let her know. Aoife would love to hear from you!
Connect with Happier at Work host Aoife O’Brien: