‘’Doing good by people is also good business.’’ – Kevin Campbell.
Are you looking to create a positive space for employees but don’t know where to begin? If so, this episode focused on data analytics and people experience is a must-listen! Joining Aoife on the show this week is special guest Kevin Campbell. Kevin is the founder of Lifted Leadership LLC and is an employee experience scientist at Qualtrics, where he helps people fall in love with their work.
In this episode, Kevin dives into how you can boost your business with data analytics and enhance employee experiences to create a happier working environment for people to thrive in. Throughout, we learn about the multiplier effect, the outcome of putting people first and how data can help solve business problems and achieve business goals. Kevin also shares his effective ABC 123 approach to cultivating greater employee engagement. Further points discussed include:
– An introduction to Kevin Campbell.
– Identifying and closing gaps in the employee experience.
– The impact of putting people first in business.
– The rising issue of talent retention and competition in wages.
– Learnings from employee engagement data.
– Experience data VS operational data.
– The stages of an employee journey.
– Why a pulse check is a must for all businesses.
– The U-shaped Road to recovery of employee disengagement.
– The value of autonomy and belonging at work.
– The Pygmalion effect in management.
– Acting on employee experience data.
– Kevin’s guide to getting started with people analytics.
– What Happiness at Work means to Kevin.
THE LISTENERS SAY:
Do you have any feedback or thoughts on this discussion? If so, please connect with Aoife via the links below and let her know. Aoife would love to hear from you!
Blog: The ABC’s of Employee Experience Action Planning and Six Roadblocks to Avoid:
Connect with Kevin Campbell:
Connect with Happier at Work host Aoife O’Brien:
produced in partnership with http://www.podlad.com