In our fast-paced world, success is often defined by external factors such as job titles, salaries, and material possessions. In this week’s solo episode, your host Aoife O’Brien challenges this definition and encourages you to redefine success on your own terms.
Whilst exploring the concept of success, Aoife questions whether it is a never-ending pursuit and discusses the importance of recognising the hard work that goes into achieving success and not falling into the trap of believing in overnight success. Further key points throughout include:
– What does success mean to you?
– Is the road to success a never-ending journey?
– The importance of living in the present moment
– The benefits of working in alignment with your values
– The key to redefining success and the power of human connection
THE LISTENERS SAY:
Do you have any feedback or thoughts on this discussion? If so, please connect with Aoife via the links below and let her know. Aoife would love to hear from you!
“If you keep pursuing more and more and more, how do you know when you get there if you keep changing the goalposts for yourself.” – Aoife O’Brien.
Book: Enough by John Naish
Connect with Happier at Work host Aoife O’Brien: