Have you ever wondered how leaders clear the path to success? Joining the podcast this week is special guest Aoife Donovan Lee, a leadership and development expert. Aoife shares insights on the importance of transformational leadership in the workplace and explores women’s challenges when returning to the workplace.
Drawing from her career journey, Aoife emphasises the power of networking and empathy in business and dives into the four pillars of transformational leadership, the Skill/Will Matrix, and prioritising mental health and well-being in the workplace. Further key points throughout include:
– An introduction to Aoife Donovan Lee
– Your network is your net worth: networking and building connections
– The challenges women face reentering the workforce
– The power of cultivating empathy in business
– Leadership styles: Why leaders should set expectations from the get-go
– The Skill/Will Matrix: How to deal with micromanagement
– How to smoothly transition into a management role
– The key to achieving through others
– How to find the balance between operational and managerial time
– What does being happier at work mean to Aoife
THE LISTENERS SAY:
Do you have any feedback or thoughts on this discussion? If so, please connect with Aoife via the links below and let her know. Aoife would love to hear from you!
“When you have a manager who truly believes in your potential more than you believe in yourself, you’re unstoppable as an individual contributor or as an employee of that team manager.” _ Aoife Donovan Lee.
Book: The Tao of Coaching by Max Landsberg
Connect with Aoife Donovan Lee:
Connect with Happier at Work host Aoife O’Brien: