To mark the approach of National Well-Being Day (April 28), this solo episode dives into the world of workplace well-being. With a focus on collaboration between employees and organisations, Aoife serves up actionable steps and resources for improving overall well-being and delves into the impact of stress, feedback, and challenges on overall well-being. Aoife also highlights the importance of self-awareness and managing emotions. Further key points throughout include:- The Happier at Work framework
– What does well-being at work means?
– Building self-awareness and emotional maturity at work
– How to ensure your needs are being satisfied in the workplace
– Striking a balance between good and bad stress
– Should companies be responsible for the well-being of employees?
THE LISTENERS SAY:
Do you have any feedback or thoughts on this discussion? If so, please connect with Aoife via the links below and let her know. Aoife would love to hear from you!
Aoife O’Brien’s Well-being at Work Survey Results:
Aoife O’Brien’s updated Wellbeing at Work survey:
Listen back to previous episodes of Happier at Work:
Connect with Happier at Work host Aoife O’Brien: