Are businesses investing enough in their people? Happiness and well-being at work aren’t a one-size-fits-all approach. It requires a systemic approach that puts people first and gives them the power to choose! Joining Aoife to explore how companies can create a happier workplace is Ally Fekaiki, the CEO of Juno, a global platform offering a complete well-being solution for employees.
Ally delves into the importance of investing in employee well-being as a crucial focus for businesses worldwide. Ally also discusses the future of remote work and the importance of need satisfaction in creating a supportive and empowering work environment. So if you want to foster a positive workplace culture, this episode is a must-listen! Further key points throughout include:
– An introduction to Ally Fekaiki
– The system of well-being
– The importance of putting yourself and your needs first
– The role of need satisfaction in the workplace
– Is delayed gratification impacting your work?
– The challenge of becoming comfortable being uncomfortable
– How systems and policies can help you strike an idyllic work-life balance
– The pursuit of pleasure: find your sparks of joy every day
– How to drive support and empowerment in the workplace
“People have a very innate need to be autonomous and to feel like they have free will. So, when you have this kind of two squares, no hole whatsoever, this bashing against each other of individuality, you’re not really going to get anywhere.” – Ally Fekaiki
THE LISTENERS SAY:
Do you have any feedback or thoughts on this discussion? If so, please connect with Aoife via the links below and let her know. Aoife would love to hear from you!
Book: The Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene
Episode playback: Unlocking True Happiness at Work with Aoife O’Brien
Connect with Ally Fekaiki:
Connect with Happier at Work host Aoife O’Brien: