Do you want to be more proactive when it comes to managing your career?
My guest on the podcast this week is Harsha Boralessa of “Reframe & Reset Your Career” podcast, which was inspired by his passion for neuroscience and psychology. Harsha and I talk about how to be more strategic when it comes to managing your career. Harsha shares some practical steps you can take today to be happier at work.
The main points throughout this podcast include:
– Understanding the concept of career development and the importance of having a bias towards action
– Remaining loyal to your employer while simultaneously being open to possibilities
– Thinking about how you can stand out by asking yourself “how am I adding value to the organisation every day?”
– How your personal brand impacts on how people see you, and knowing what you stand for
– How to effectively manage perceived failure
Connect with Harsha Boralessa:
Reframe & Reset Your Career YouTube Channel Link
Think Big by Grace Lordan
Do you have any feedback or thoughts on this discussion? If so, please connect with Aoife via the links below and let her know. Aoife would love to hear from you!
Connect with Happier at Work host Aoife O’Brien: