Lucinda Carney is a Chartered Psychologist with 20 years Corporate HR experience. She is considered a thought leader in a range of people management and change related business topics. In this episode, Aoife and Lucinda discuss how to lead effectively through change and look into how businesses have adapted over the last year. Key points covered in the episode include;
– Culture change within the workplace.
– A look into the Kubler-Ross transition curve and the journey individuals embark on when faced with transition.
– The importance of clear communication and empathy through challenging times.
– The managerial role and how to handle modifications within an organisation.
– Embracing change and flexibility.
– An insight to the perform program.
Lucinda is the Founder and CEO of Actus Performance Management Software which was launched in 2009 and has since gone from strength to strength with more than 70,000 users across the globe. Lucinda is an accomplished Speaker, Consultant and Coach. She was named ‘Everywoman Tech Entrepreneur of the Year in 2016’ and ‘Winner of one of the UK’s top 10 Women in Business 2020’ by Business Game changer magazine. Lucinda hosts the No 1 ranking Podcast ‘The HRUprising’ and her book “How to be a Change Superhero” was published in May 2020 reaching number one bestseller status in multiple Amazon categories.
Lucinda’s accreditations and skills:
Chartered Psychologist and CIPD
Henley Certificate in Coaching
Level ‘A’ & ‘B’ Testing
SHL 360 feedback accreditation
Design and delivery of Assessment Centres
Lucinda is qualified in various psychometrics including MBTI; OPQ; Firo-B; SDI; Belbin and Insights.
Connect with Lucinda Carney:
Connect with Happier at Work host Aoife O’Brien: