Welcome back to Happier at Work! This week’s episode features a podcast debut appearance from an HR business leader who specialises in implementing transformational systems and initiatives within an organisation to create a high-performing and happier working environment.
‘’When things go really, really bad, the value systems keep everything together and keep the happiness, and we lift each other up. That’s what you want to do in real life. That’s what you want to do in a company. That’s what you want to do as a human being.’’ – Stefan Tonnon.
In conversation with Aoife is Stefan Tonnon, the vice president of HR for EMEA at Insight. With over 25 years of experience, Stefan will share insights throughout the discussion on the importance of HR, creating a happier working environment, and living and growing within a values-based culture. Main points covered throughout include:
- Introduction to Stefan Tonnon.
- Why company values are important?
- Aligning the core values of hunger, heart, and harmony.
- The power of business communication and listening to understand.
- The sense of belonging at work.
- Receiving sponsorship and guidance from the top.
- Leadership styles in business.
- Building trust and psychological safety at work.
- Cultivating kindness in the workplace.
- Tips for creating a happier working environment.
- The benefits of workplace empowerment.
- What makes Stefan Happier at Work.
THE LISTENER’S SAY:
Have a topic in mind that you would love for Aoife to explore on future podcasts? If so, please connect with Aoife via the links below and let her know.
Connect with Stefan Tonnon:
Connect with Happier at Work host Aoife O’Brien: