- Take charge – be responsible for your actions and know you always have a choice
- Acceptance – accept that which you cannot control, and change that which is
- Live for now – forget the past, plan for the future but live in the present
- Expect the best – be optimistic that things will turn out well
- Back yourself – self-belief is key to success, don’t be ruled by fear
- Get out of the way – give yourself the permission you deserve
- Be grateful – and realise you have more than you need
- Give all you can – give your time, energy and spirit, without judgement
- Keep it up – stay committed, even when it’s easier not to be
- Be brave – do what’s right, not just what’s easy
Responsibility – Find the balance between self-blame and blaming others – step up to take responsibility for what you own, and don’t blame yourself too much – show a little compassion!
Control – Embrace the feeling of letting go of control. Surrender to the universe, let it go and find flow.
Be Present – Forget the past, forget the future, live in the present.
Practice optimism – be realistic, but also expect the best when you have no reason not to.
Believe in yourself – eliminate self-doubt, stop relying on others to believe in you. Get you own sense of self-belief.
Allowance – allow yourself to be who you truly are
Be grateful – for what you have, for who you are… more of the same will show up!
Be generous – with your time and your energy. But also be generous with yourself. (benefit of the doubt)
Keep going – remember your why! It won’t always be easy, but remember why you’re doing it (happiness) and stay committed, even when it’s easier not to.
Be courageous – don’t always stick to what’s easy – do what’s right to get you where you want to go.