In today’s bonus episode of the Happier at Work podcast, I provide a synopsis of Friday’s episode: Overcoming Perfectionism and Prioritising Well-Being with Jordana Confino.
The main points throughout this podcast include:
- Finding fulfillment and well-being in the workplace
- Invaluable guidance for navigating the modern workplace.
- The importance of aligning personal values with work tasks to foster a sense of identity
- Pervasive impact of overachieving behavior and the toll it takes on well-being and relationships.
- The need for organisations to prioritise employee well-being
Connect with Jordana
Self-Compassion Guide: https://www.jordanaconfino.com/self-compassion-guide
Values Discovery Guide: https://www.jordanaconfino.com/values
Do you have any feedback or thoughts on this discussion? If so, please connect with Aoife via the links below and let her know. Aoife would love to hear from you!
Connect with Happier at Work host Aoife O’Brien:
Mentioned in this episode: