Leang Chung is the Founder & CEO of Pelora Stack, HR strategist, speaker, career coach, instructor, and learning content designer. Throughout her career spanning 15+ years as an HR executive and trusted advisor, she partnered with business leaders to lead and scale transformational changes. In this episode, Leang and Aoife discuss how women of colour can amplify their visions and prepare to levitate their careers. Key points covered include:
– Challenges & barriers minority women face in the workplace.
– How to utilise your strengths to get you from A to B in your career roadmap.
– How to break through your resistance barriers.
– The importance of focusing on your strengths and how to leverage them to help you move forward.
– How your purpose will motivate you.
– The significance of setting a project plan and celebrating each of your victories.
Leang holds an M.A. degree in Organizational Psychology from Columbia University with a specialization in Change Leadership. Leang is also on the board with the Global Connections for Women (GC4W). Growing up with limited resources, she experienced what it’s like to be underestimated and the importance of access in order to get ahead.
Coaching, mentoring and helping other underestimated people succeed is what drives Leang.
Connect with Leang Chung:
Connect with Happier at Work host Aoife O’Brien:
‘How Women Rise’ by Sally Helgesen and Marshall Goldsmith