Are you sick of feeling underestimated at work and struggling to get your voice heard? Well, let that be a bane of the past, as you deserve to be heard and have the power within you to take radical responsibility of your career. Here to help you take authority over your life is a women leadership coach, trainer, keynote speaker, podcast host and Amazon best-selling author, Carla Miller. Carla is a woman on a mission to empower women in their careers, close the rife influence gap in workplaces and make workplaces better environments for women.
Throughout the discussion, Carla delves into women in leadership, shutting down the authority gap and the ongoing battle against hepeating and conversational manspreading at work. Carla unpacks how you hold power to change whatever is not working for you and reveals must-know tips on quietening your inner critic and amplifying your influence. Further key points throughout include:
– An introduction to Carla Miller
– Women at work: getting your voice heard
– The key to strengthening your influence at work
– The real and rife issue of gender bias in the workplace
– Workplace responsibility and the cloak of authority
– Mastering your personal leadership brand
– Carla’s top tips for building strategic relationships
– The power of seeking out a sponsor
– The Queen Bee syndrome: Build up your cheerleading squad
– Radical responsibility: Moving beyond victimhood
– What being happier at work means to Carla?
“That is the brilliant thing about leading. We have the power to create change. And it can be really easy sometimes to get stuck in this isn’t fair or this isn’t right, but actually, we can often change things.” – Carla Miller.
THE LISTENERS SAY:
Do you have any feedback or thoughts on this discussion? If so, please connect with Aoife via the links below and let her know. Aoife would love to hear from you!
Book: The Authority Gap by Mary Ann Sieghart
Book: Why Men Win at Work by Gill Whitty Collins
Connect with Carla Miller:
Connect with Happier at Work host Aoife O’Brien:
<a href="https://www.impostersyndrome.ie" rel="noopener…