Did you know there is a parallel link between human psychology and animal behaviour? Here to break it down for us is this week’s special guest Beth Anstandig who will be discussing the animal within and awakening our natural leadership.
Beth is a licensed psychotherapist, lifelong cowgirl and author with over 25 years of experience working with human herds offering leadership, corporate culture and well-being programs through The Circle Up Experience. Get ready for a truly fascinating discussion as Beth unleashes our mammal instincts, explains the heart of psychological safety, explores supportive leadership and how to embrace collaboration in a remote world and much more. Key points throughout the discussion include:
– An introduction to Beth Anstandig.
– Transforming a team into a community.
– Activating autopilot and ignoring our body’s needs.
– Is psychological needs the same as physical needs?
– Overcoming conflict at work.
– The culture of you and how to avoid wasted energy.
– Questioning your purpose and the self-care crisis.
– How to prevent group communication gaps.
– Unlocking the power of self-awareness.
– The impact of lack of workplace humanity and connection.
– An introduction to the thought partnership: how to ignite collaboration.
– The dangers of assumptions in the workplace.
– Removing the shame from role modeling and teaching in the workplace.
– Leadership: how can we lead ourselves effectively?
– What Happier at Work means to Beth.
THE LISTENERS SAY:
Do you have any feedback or thoughts on this discussion? If so, please connect with Aoife via the links below and let her know. Aoife would love to hear from you!
The Human Herd: Awakening Our Natural Leadership by Beth Anstandig
Connect with Beth Anstandig:
Connect with Happier at Work host Aoife O’Brien: