Do you ever feel like work is overwhelming, and you’re unsure what to do next? Fear not, as Sanja Lacina, Organisational psychologist, and President of QuestionPro Workforce, is here to help!
Learn about Sanja’s journey from Serbia to success, the importance of identifying the best way to fit work into your life and filling your own cup first. Sanja shares the secret to working smarter, not harder and how to prioritise self-care and relationships and also reveals the magic that can happen when you create a supportive and inclusive environment for employees. So, if you are looking for an extra boost of motivation to help take your career or organisation to the next level, this episode is for you. Further key points include:
– An introduction to Sanja Licina
– Achieving personal and professional ambitions
– Embracing humanity within the workplace
– The key to authenticity and emotional support in business
– Identifying your needs and speaking up at work
– What is your definition of success?
– Communication in the workplace: The importance of continuous listening
– The attraction of inclusive cultures: Are you masking your true self at work?
– The future of work and ’empathy at scale.’
– What being happier at work means to Sanja
THE LISTENERS SAY:
Do you have any feedback or thoughts on this discussion? If so, please connect with Aoife via the links below and let her know. Aoife would love to hear from you!
“Part of my mission in life is to make others happy. But how can you help make others happy If you’re not? I think it’s possible, but it’s really, really difficult.” – Sanja Licina.
Listen back: Unlocking True Happiness at work with Aoife O’Brien
Connect with Sanja Licina:
Connect with Happier at Work host Aoife O’Brien: