Dan Norenberg is a thought leader, advisor and coach to senior leadership teams. Dan improves leadership performance and organizational results through a system called Executive Ownershift, a top down, team of leader’s approach to breakthrough growth.
Most leadership teams are a collection of highly talented and experienced professionals, yet the majority of these teams don’t play at their best. When leadership teams don’t play at their best, this hurts the entire organisation. Dan’s work enables leadership teams, and everyone that reports to them, to raise their game.
In this episode Aoife and Dan discuss the value of effective leadership and look at how businesses can transform and achieve great results through Executive Ownershift. Key points covered include:
– An insight to Dan’s personal and professional journey.
– The surprising success rates of strategies.
– The importance of understanding culture and the operational function of the leadership team.
– How meetings can have a positive impact on performance and accountability.
– The organisational roadmap and the 5 C’s – Clarity, Connection, Collaboration, Contribution and Consequences.
– Discussion on Actors -VS- Authors.
– Executive Ownershift – how slight changes can make a big impact.
– The benefit of opening safe spaces to allow vulnerability and honest communication within the workspace.
Dan worked years in front line leadership roles before becoming a consultant and has degrees in psychology and criminology. He is a Narrative Coach™ Certified Practitioner and a certified coach for Marshall Goldsmith’s Stakeholder Centered Coaching Programs. Norenberg is a member of the Society for the Advancement of Consulting, the Million Dollar Consultant’s Hall of Fame and the Marshall Goldsmith 100 Coaches Europe program.
Connect with Dan Norenberg
Connect with Happier at Work host Aoife O’Brien:
Executive Ownershift: Creating Highly Effective Leadership Teams by Dan Norenberg